Wednesday 9 July 2008

Six words

Rachael recently attempted to summarize her life in six words. After reading her post I attempted a simplified task of describing the last few years of my life, as everything before childbirth feels so distant and slightly unreal. Yesterday, while unable to sleep due to the milliard thoughts running through my tired head, I finally came up with:
Emotional rollercoaster aggravated by sleep depravation.

“A bit dramatic” my husband would probably say amusedly and I agree, but it isn’t easy to think of six right words. Why don’t you try?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, this doesn't suit my vision of you. You are supposed to be serene. Try again. The right six will come to you. :)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the description!!! My sleep has been deprived for far too long, every night a little ginger haired toddler creeps into my bed with a 'hello mummy' then wriggles all night.
I just read your post on your parents. How wonderful, it sounds like a beautiful childhood. I am sure they feel just as proud of you as you are of them. I also remember all of the things that were made rather than bought, I hope my 2 feel the same as they grow up.