Sunday 6 July 2008

New camera

My husband recently bought me a digital SLR camera. At first I just rolled my eyes and joked about his newest camera buying addiction. I’m not a very gracious accepter of gifts. I still haven’t read the manual and need time to get fully comfortable with the heaviness and behaviour of the camera, but what a pleasure it is to know that I’m not limited by the capabilities of my camera and can work on improving my photography skills. Every time I download the photos to my laptop I’m struck by one or two that while not perfect are beautiful and very special to my heart.

Today I stumbled on TweedleBee blog & shop – she makes adorable quilts, baby blankets, toys and is currently having a give-away on her blog. Looking at the items in her shop makes me want to have another baby and I won’t even bore you with stories about my daydreams of making quilts.

5 comments:

the dragonfly said...

What a beautiful photo!

I love my digital slr...we *finally* got one when my son was about five months old, and I wish we'd had it sooner. :)

Tanti said...

That's a great picture. :)

Toni said...

Your baby is so beautiful! Thanks for the mention and links too.
Toni--TweedleBee

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness -- check out those gorgeous curls!

Unknown said...

I want another baby too - the pictures of your little one do that to me!!!