Tuesday 29 July 2008

Banana & Blueberry Muffins


When I stopped working, I started baking. At some point I realised that I was spending too much time on it and our eating abilities couldn't keep up with my enthusiasm for trying new recipes. Therefore I made the decision to bake only once a week on the weekend.

However this weekend my poor husband and daughter came down with a stomach bug and the baking had to wait until Monday. My husband loves banana bread so I keep on trying out new recipes. These muffins were made following SouleMama's Blueberry & Banana Bread recipe, because I didn't have enough time to bake bread. Muffins were baked at 180 degrees for 25 minutes only.
My husband loved them, the Little Girl only had one bite (maybe she still isn't feeling 100%) and while I like them I suspect that I overcooked them as they taste a bit dry to me. I will have to find time to make bread using this recipe.

1 comment:

driftwood said...

the muffins sound yummy, and I hope the family are feeling better now. xx