Thursday 8 February 2007

Sushi & snow

I spent most of my pregnancy craving sushi. It is incredible how often people eat and mention sushi in the casual conversations. Sadly, once I could have sushi again, our local Japanese restaurant closed down for the renovations until February (It starting to look like they are very close to re-opening). But on Tuesday Debbie came over with sushi from her favourite place and we had good time eating it and chatting (Clive took Anya to the theatre so it was just us girls).


I had to go to doctors yesterday, so left Anya with Catherine for about one hour. Both of them survived successfully and I hope even enjoyed the experience.

It snowed again last night and was still snowing through most of the morning. I debated if I really want to go for a morning walk, but trying to keep Cat happy while being stuck inside sounded like a bigger challenge. So we went for our usual morning walk. It is really hard to push the pram through the snow! There were plenty of people outside taking photos, having snowball fights and making snowmen.

No comments: