Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentines Day

I lost my wedding ring today. Grr! On Valentines Day! Since I lost weight it was loose for awhile and I should’ve been more careful. I’m pretty sure it is somewhere in the flat, so will do a big search tomorrow (can clean the place at the same time, it really needs a good clean).

Anya departed to Berlin yesterday. Catherine and I had great time with her. I can be totally silly with her and ended giggling and laughing a lot. I noticed that I very rarely laugh in London – everything just seems bleaker, greyer, more stressful and less amusing that it does in Melbourne. I wish she could stay for longer.

Cat woke up at 4am and slept less than usual during the day. Tonight I want to curl up next to my husband on the couch and have a nice long chat. But tomorrow Clive is working until very late, so I think I’ll go to bed at the same time as Cat (around 7:30-8:00pm) to try to catch up on sleep.

I almost ended up feeling miserable today, but Clive got me a bouquet of lovely tulips (my favourite flowers) and now I can’t stop smiling.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I hope you have someone next to you; who loves, respects and cherishes you.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Did I tell you that Greg lost his wedding ring while we on our honeymoon? He lost it while swimming. And we searched and searched for ages to find it but it was probably buried too far under the sand!

I hope you find your ring!

Zoya said...

good to hear that I'm not the only one :-D