Thursday 27 March 2008

More stitch markers

Yes, I made few more stitch markers. These ones are from nicer glass and seed beads as they will go to someone else. I'm getting better at wrapping the wire, but still didn't manage to get the lengths to be exactly the same. Good excuse for more practice? :-) I should make some for crochet as I'm still using the safety pins to mark the beginning of the row.

For not knitters, here is the explanation of what they are.

P.S. I'm unlikely to make any posts on Wednesdays for the next 12 weeks as the new season of UK Apprentice started yesterday and I can't resist watching it.

4 comments:

tess said...

oh these are so pretty, my knitting is so basic I have no need for stitch markers, but they look so lovely !!!! they would make very pretty earrings too, thanks for the link to the tutorial, and for your kind comment on my blog. I realised I forgot to tag anyone so if you'd like to have ago it would be lovely to read about your thoughts on blogging.

Ruth's Place said...

They are lovely! It's been a while since I've made some, and you are reawakening the urge!

Yeah So said...

Those are gorgeous. I told you they were addicting!

dragonfly said...

Hi! Just popped over from Driftwood!
Your stitch markers are so pretty. I keep meaning to have a go at making myself some, my horrid plastic rings are so uninspiring!