Friday 7 March 2008

A bag of fun

My husband was home today with a stomach bug. Poor thing spent most of the morning in bed. But since he was home I was able to escape outside while Cat slept. One of my favourite charity shops, in which I bought lots of yarn, closed down and I’m in search of a replacement. So today I checked out one that is a bit further than others. And found a huge (and heavy) bag of broken jewellery.


There are some really scary things in it, but some nice ones as well. I’m having so much fun sorting through it all trying to untangle everything and hopefully will have even more fun creating something new out of all the lovely bits.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a great find!!! All of the charity shops near me are utter rubbish - nothing good in any of them (which is so sad)

Enjoy your untangling - I wish I could have a go!

Rachael said...

Ooh, looks promising. You should post a before and after once you've created.

Yeah So said...

Oooh, it's like a child with a bag of candy! I can't wait to see what you make of it. How about some pretty stitch markers to start?