Saturday 18 October 2008

Procrastionation & masking fluid

I’m still procrastinating on starting any new craft projects, but I got few more supplies today and there are many ideas slowly brewing inside my head and beginning to feel closer to their realisation.
Tulips at Dask
In meantime my friend brought me some tulips, so I enjoyed sketching them.
Tulips - pen sketch
Tried using the masking fluid for the first time – interesting - now that I have a better understanding of how it works I really want to try again, maybe I’ll sketch a cityscape.
Tulips - watercolour sketch

4 comments:

driftwood said...

the tulips are just beautiful!!!!

the dragonfly said...

So pretty! I've always wished I could draw. I'm pretty good with a camera, and I have many musical talents...but not so much with pencils, etc. I'll leave that to my mom. (and you) :)

Annie said...

The watercolor is amazing! You are really talented. I am so impressed!

Barbara said...

The photo, your drawing and watercolour are all beautiful. You are very talented. Have a great time in New York. I haven't been there yet but hopefully sometime in the future.