Thursday 21 February 2008

Whinge

I don’t have anything new to show you as I caught a cold and been sick for over a week now. I tried to do some knitting, but had to undo most of it due to silly mistakes (like missing whole rows!). I feel tired and overstretched. My brain functions seem to be slowing down to a crawling place and some of the mistakes I’m making may indicate that my brain is actually asleep. I suspect that during last few days the rest of me should’ve spent more time in bed sleeping as well. Tomorrow we are going to York for a short break. On one hand I’m looking forward to the excitement of travel, on the other I would love to spend all tomorrow sleeping. We’ll be back on Sunday afternoon, but I still have to do 7 hours of work for this week so it will be a very long hard day for me.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Hope you feel better soon. Have a nice trip. (the first time I read it, I thought you said "New York" instead of "York" and quick had to do a double take!)

Yeah So said...

Yes, you should never knit when you're tired. I hate it when I don't listen to that rule. It ends up costing me later!