Friday 15 February 2008

The happiness of twirling

One of the ways to make Cat giggle was to twirl to the music and this week she learned to do it herself. And now she spins around with and without music, singing her own songs and smiling. Watching her delights me. I love every one of her giggles, smiles and fits of laughter as characteristically she has a serious thoughtful expression. Her smiles lead me to smile and my smiles encourage hers. With each passing day I understand her better and enjoy her more. The playfulness and interactions are becoming more natural and the smiles more plentiful. Let each day bring you some smiles as well.

3 comments:

Polina said...

Mmmm twirling! You make a great Mum :) It was wonderful to have you guys over for New Years and see Cat. She's an amazing little kid :)

Anonymous said...

Me wants to come over and watch baby twirl today :-)

Zoya said...

I wish I was as confident in the fact that I'm a great Mum. But thank you for your kind words.