Wednesday 6 February 2008

Green bracelet for Anya

I used bead spinner to string the beads, so the actual making of the bracelet took almost no time. But once I finished crocheting it, I spend forever agonizing over how to do the closure and doing it took disproportionably long time. I’m not sure if I’ve done it correctly and how strong it is. Since I never done any beading previously I’m sadly lacking the most basic skills. I looked through all the available beading books in the local library and closely studied many of the beautiful jewellery creations on FLICKR, but I guess I’ll just have to try making few different things to get comfortable with various skills I need to create durable work.

2 comments:

Aunty Shabby said...

I like the colours of your beads. Hope the closure holds! By the way - you have just been tagged by Aunty Shabby!!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!!