Sunday 17 February 2008

Spring cleaning

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
If a job is worth doing it is worth doing well.
English proverbs

--
From the beginning of setting up this blog I considered changing the layout to better reflect who I am. But worried about turning it into a confused jumbled mess I left it be. As our scheduled guests left, Clive and I moved into the guest bedroom hoping to get some peaceful uninterrupted sleep away from the babe. This move and the warm spring air brought the desire to spring clean our flat, my email archives, computer files and the blog. And serendipitously Rachael posted her tips for blog make-over.

Since trying to re-organize my files ended up in dead hard disk, I thought I’ll warn you that I’m finally ready to tackle updating the design of my blog – new header, different layout, more appropriate labels, that type of thing. So be warned and for the next few weeks tread around here with care.

2 comments:

Yeah So said...

Have fun renovating!

(and the booties aren't hard to make - my only advice is leave long tails to sew seams and make the button loops. if you need help let me know)

Rachael said...

Ooh, can't wait to see what you come up with!