Sunday 3 August 2008

Change of plans

Человек предпологает, а бог распологает
Russian proverb, which roughly translates as man plans, but God does (Sorry guys, I have a cold, probably mild fever and my brain isn’t up to translating. Anyone wants to offer a better translation?)

--
For over a year we were talking about moving to Australia and even started collecting documents to apply for spousal visa for Clive. However, when my husband resigned from his job, he was promptly offered a great position. So after all our preparation and planning in a second everything changed. The offer was too good to refuse, and we decided to stay in UK for few more years.

If I know you in real life and you haven’t received my group email about this, please let me know, as it highly likely means that I don’t have your latest email address.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Me, me!
Please send it to my gmail!

tess said...

I hope your change of plans brings you much happiness.