Saturday 27 January 2007

mmm.. beer & food

Catherine turned 2 months yesterday, so to celebrate I bought myself a bottle of Boags beer from the Australian-South African-New Zealand shop to have with tonight’s dinner of South African sausage boerwors (very yummy) and salad. Clive went a bit insane buying SA food goodies. I managed to avoid temptation to get some Kellogs Nutri-Grain cereal (Isn’t it sad that I was totally uninterested in tim tams, shapes and other Oz snacks, but was tempted by CEREAL).

Anyway, back to Cat. She is getting really good at holding her head & smiling and with a lot of encouragement and demonstrations from me she is starting to bat at hanging toys.

2 comments:

VedmaJulia said...

Me wants BBQ Shapes... mmmm... shapes...

Africannabis said...

Tee hee - I look see and see a li'lle Clivey-pooh :)