Thursday 28 December 2006

Sleep patterns (again)

Clive went back to work on Wednesday. But Denya spent half of yesterday and today at my place and helped out a bit. It is also great to have someone to talk to during the day and finally to find out what was happening in his life for last year in greater detail.

Last nights visitors were Steve and Mika, who bought present for Clive and me(!) as well as the little one. (Thanks a lot guys).

Catherine is sleeping better through the night, still sleeps fantastically in the morning between 6 and 11 am (I get lots of things done in early hours of the morning) and is wide awake (and demanding lots of attention) between 11am and 2-3pm, which makes it difficult to get some lunch. So I usually end up getting about 5-6 hours of sleep at night, but since I don’t have afternoon nap anymore I feel extremely tired by the end of the day. Hopefully the pattern continues and I’ll get better at getting things done around her schedule.

No comments: