Friday 26 September 2008

Reading & Listening

I went on the book reading binge, which means that I haven’t done much crafting and my brain turned into the muddled confusion of ideas. Once I’ll sort them out, I’ll try to write about some of the books I read in the last two weeks.

Actually looking at my short craft list of 8 items, most of them start with “figure out the materials required” or “buy the materials required”, so hopefully I’ll find time to go shopping on the weekend.

I do manage to draw almost every day – there are very few things that make me as happy as drawing. Fresh flowers come close.

I’m also knitting a baby blanket while listening to TED (highly recommend) and interviews with Sir Ken Robinson, but the blanket deserves its own blog post. I used to love listening to the radio as a child and glad to discoverer the availability of online podcasts that can be listened whenever one has time.

2 comments:

tess said...

your drawing is beautiful, and how great to be disciplined to draw every day.

Yeah So said...

I didn't know you were such a good artist. I like you more every time I come here!