Monday 8 September 2008

New name

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
William Shakespeare. Romeo & Juliet


--
While creating a user picture for Julia, I finally tackled making a new header for myself and in the process changed the name of my blog. It was bothering me for awhile that I don't have Fioleta anywhere in it's name; and with the Cat growing and this blog becoming less about her and more about me the "Ordinary Miracles" name no longer felt right (though don't think that I don't consider myself a miracle - we are all miraculous). I reserve the option of changing the name again, but for now I'll call my blog "Fioleta's Journeys". And here is the small good bye to the old name (sent to me by Driftwood):

2 comments:

tess said...

love the new name. looking forward to lots of journeying.

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

Each of us IS a miracle, as are our kids, but I really like the new name of the blog, it sais its intention and I'll try to follow your journey through life from now on.