Wednesday 9 January 2008

Crafting in Berlin

Cat received this cute hat (and a matching scarf) from Polina.


Polina also made some lovely aprons for the rest of us as New Year gifts.

My mum knitted most of the Cat's jumper.
She finished it yesterday and I tried to photograph Cat trying it on, but all I got was a bunch of blurry photos. The bunny pattern is from Nursery Knits by Tessa Watts-Russell.

And I crocheted another scarf. (The pattern is from Crochet for Beginners by Carroll & Brown)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the little orange hat! Cat makes a great model (as do you! :)).

I can't believe your mom hasn't knitted in years. It certainly looks like she remembers how!

Polina said...

She finished the jumper - woo hoo... looks really nice :) Love the scarf too! :)

VedmaJulia said...

Me likes your scarf :-) You should start taking orders ;-)

Zoya said...

Thanks everyone! You are all too kind as usual