Monday 2 April 2007

The official photographer

I’m a bit sad about having almost no photos with Cat and I together, especially because I’m the one she spends most of her time with. Cat and I visited Julia on Saturday, while Clive searched for new accommodation and our current flat was shown to the potential buyers. Julia took some very lovely photos of us two and Cat by herself. So I think I should appoint her as the official photographer to Empress Catherine the Great.

Cat loves being upright, all of the sudden she even likes being on her tummy – anything would do as long as it isn’t lying down on her back. I think both of us are looking forward to the time when she’ll be able to sit unaided. At the moment she can only do few seconds at the time.



Does she look to you like she is teething? Though she could be using her mouth to help herself stay upright.

No comments: