Tuesday 13 November 2007

Pay it Forward

I was admiring Sand Fibers’ creations on Flickr for awhile now. And on Sunday night I somehow navigated to her blog despite my resolution not to look at any new blogs (that’s what happens when clicking around late at night). Her top post was invite to take part in Pay it Forward. Here are the rules:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blogs . I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward.

So now I’m looking forward to getting a handmade gift from a person, whose work I find inspirational. And if you want to take a part, leave a comment.

5 comments:

Polina said...

So what's the deal? You send me a present and then I keep it? and enjoy it? :) or do I also have to make a present and send it back to you? sorry - the rules weren't so clear :)

Zoya said...

You have to offer to do the same on your blog and obviously if anyone replies send them a gift.

And yes, you will get a present from me, which I hope you will keep and enjoy. :-D

Rachael said...

OK - I'm in!! YEAH!!!!

Yeah So said...

Okay so do I count as number 3? If so, that's cool, I can make things for 3 commenters on my own blog. Does it have any dollar value limit?

Yeah So said...

Sorry, I'm an idiot - I left a comment on Rachel's blog - she's making my gift and I'll pay it forward! Cool idea!!