Tuesday 24 July 2007

If there are no hats around

If there are no hats around try using a piece of cheese instead. Few weeks ago Cat discovered that she can take her hat off. Now I put her hat on and straight away she takes it off - makes a very fun game, except than the sun is shining brightly and there is nothing to protect her pale skin from it. At home, since hats are not always handy, I put her tiny socks or her smaller toys on top of her head as she loves taking them off – they are a bit more challenging than the hat due to the smaller size. Recently she started trying to put objects back on her head and yesterday she finally succeeded with a piece of cheese. And I thought meal times can’t get any messier*eye roll*.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

She looks like she's very proud of her achievement. :)

Zoya said...

Oh yes, she was very excited.

Polina said...

Yey! What a great idea - cheese! You know I keep on thinking I should invest in a summer hat (panama), but can't find a good one. But now Cat gave me this awesome idea - and there are plenty of different types of cheese - colours, flavours, smells... what diversity in my wardrobe!

Zoya said...

I can see it – you need a piece of Swiss cheese with a hole big enough for your head! Three of us should start a design agency to revolutionize the fashion world.