Friday 25 May 2007

Music suggestions?

and I'm becoming transfixed
with nature and my part in it
which I believe just signifies I'm finally waking up
Ani Difranco "Evolve"
-----

This is the CD I'm listening at the moment. For last few months I mostly listened to Classical FM and Russian radio (over the net), but now I want to listen to something with the beautiful lyric. And I was sad to realise that most of my CDs no longer appeal to me (I actually don’t have that many to start with). Anyone has any suggestions? What music/artists/CDs are you listening to?

2 comments:

Polina said...

Ash Grunwald - http://www.ashgrunwald.com/

Jeff Buckley for beautiful lyrics, 'Grace' album

Tanya said...

At the moment I love Muse's latest CD - Black Holes and Revelations. Especially track 4 Map Of The Problematique.