Sunday 20 May 2007

Daffodil? Me?

Babe was asleep for 1.5 hrs twice today - incredible. So I relaxed, got my blog reading fix and stumbled on this:

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?


Here is the description:
You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

I'm not sure if I see myself that way. What do you guys think? :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty True :)

I am a Snapdragon
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Polina said...

hmmm.. not sure about the 'making yourself seen and heard' business... but you certainly did with the 'Mystery Island' when we were kids ;P