Friday 27 February 2009

Some crafting

I woke up today to the blue sky and found this tiny daffodils in our garden - the spring must be close
Tiny Daffodils
I seem to be addicted to making Chinese knot necklaces. At the end of last year I made some for my sister and mum, but didn't take any pictures. And before going to Cape Town I made two more. This one for a swap with Stagasaurus
Chinese Knot Necklace Red
And this one for my sister-in-law.
Chinese Knot Necklace Silver
And I have plans to make few more for myself - they are so easy to make and don't require much space. Today I realised that the main reason I'm struggling to get anything drawing or crafting done is lack of clear space on my desk, so I moved almost everything off it. Now I just need to find time to unpack and re-organize all my craft supplies, so I don't waste time looking for them.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the knot necklace you made for me for simple wishes!

Annie said...

Exquisite photo of the desk.... So beautiful - it exudes peace. Actually seeing it made my day.

Until I turned from the screen to see the one I'm sitting at!