Saturday 28 February 2009

Saturday Morning

While my husband was recovering from the late night out with friends, Cat and I melted some crayons in the oven.
Crayon Cookies
And later it was Christmas time. Ok, maybe not, but it sure felt like it. Clive got two packages with the tile samples on Friday and while Cat was helping him find the tiles in the packaging pellets another package arrived for me.
Swap Package
So the Little Girl switched to helping me unwrap all the wonderful things from Stagasaurus.
Swap Goodness from Stagasaurus
First we unwrapped a little wallet with jelly filled marshmallows for her. Next one was the Wunderknauel made out of Rowan little big wool. On seeing it my husband came up with a new word youreffic - terriffic for you. I unraveled it in the evening and will have to share a photo of what it contained inside a bit later. There also was a journal with beautiful cover, which Stagasaurus bought from local crafter, who sadly doesn't sell online. And last but not least I found a set of four hand-embroidered by Stagasaurus napkins. I looking forward to using them once we have a dinning table. What a fantastic swap package! It sure made me feel extremely happy.

2 comments:

Eug said...

Melting crayons....that's an unusual one. Can you do much with it? i.e. shape it into something nice, kinda like clay

chet (just curious)

Annie said...

How fun!!!!! I love the embroidered napkins. When I see the initial reaction I have to anything embroidered....I sure wonder why I do not have something "in the works" all the time....